This is fully programmable 20A BLDC ESC with 5V, 3A BEC. Can drive motors with continuous 20Amp load current. It has sturdy construction with 2 separate PCBs for Controller and ESC power MOSFETs. It can be powered with 2-4 lithium Polymer batteries or 5-12 NiMH / NiCd batteries. It has separate voltage regulator for the microcontroller for providing good anti-jamming capability. It is most suitable for UAVs, Aircrafts and Helicopters.
Specification of 20Amp BLDC ESC:
- Output: 20A continuous; 25Amps for 10 seconds
- Input voltage: 2-4 cells Lithium Polymer / Lithium Ion battery or 5-12 cells NiMH / NiCd
- BEC: 5V, 3Amp for external receiver and servos
- Max Speed: 2 Pole: 210,000rpm; 6 Pole: 70,000rpm; 12 Pole: 35,000rpm
- Weight: 32gms
- Size: 55mm x 26mm x 13mm
Features of 20Amp BLDC ESC :
- High quality MOSFETs for BLDC motor drive
- High performance microcontroller for best compatibility with all types of motors at greater efficiency
- Fully programmable with any standard RC remote control
- Heat sink with high performance heat transmission membrane for better thermal management
- 3 start modes: Normal / Soft / Super-Soft, compatible with fixed wing aircrafts and helicopters
- Throttle range can be configured to be compatible with any remote control available in the market
- Smooth, Linear and Precise throttle response
- Low-Voltage cut-off protection
- Over-heat protection
- Separate voltage regulator IC for the microcontroller to provide anti-jamming capability
- Supported Motor Speed (Maximum): 210000RPM (2 poles), 70000RPM (6poles), 35000RPM (12 poles)
Applications of 20Amp BLDC ESC :
- DIY Quadcopter projects.
- Quadrotor (quadcopter).
- Electrical/Electronic projects quadcopter.
Also Searched as : 20 amp bldc esc, bldc esc for quadcopter.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.